Employment Opportunities at THINK Hauora
THINK Hauora is a diverse organisation that presents opportunities in multiple health services across the MidCentral region.
Your contribution will help us deliver on our Organisational vision, strategic aims and values:
'Connecting Communities for Wellbeing'
Our Strategic Aims:
- W - Whānau Ora Achieving wellbeing
- E - Equity People, community voice and data-driven
- A - Access Easy, available, cross-sectors
- V - Value Teams, technology, performance
- I - Innovation Quality improvement, excellence, engagement
- N - Networking Relationships, partnerships, collective impact
- G - Growth Sustainability, system and alignment focus
- Trust: Maintaining open and honest relationships
- Respect: Embracing diversity, uniqueness and ideas
- Unity: Valuing strengths and skills
- Accountability: Working in a transparent and responsible manner
- Courage: Participating with confidence and enjoyment
Our Key roles:
- Develop Primary Healthcare capacity and capability in the MidCentral District
- Support the delivery of high quality Primary Healthcare through our contracted General Practices
- Work with local communities and enrolled populations
- Identify and remove health inequalities
- Offer access to comprehensive services to improve, maintain and restore people’s health
- Co-ordinate care across service areas
- Continuously improve quality using good information
Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi:
We are committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi (The Treaty of Waitangi), recognising and respecting the principles of Partnership, Protection and Participation, and the articles of Kawanatanga – governance and the relationship between Treaty Partners, Tino Rangatiratanga – the right to be self-determining in all areas, Oritetanga – authentic contributions that drive equitable access and outcomes and Te Ritenga – honouring the beliefs, values and aspirations of Māori.
- Implementing Te Tiriti o Waitangi articles and principles into the overall governance, planning and delivery of services
- Acknowledging Te Tiriti o Waitangi articles and principles that underpin our strategy
- Being responsive to Māori interests and ensuring these are protected
If you are interested in the opportunities and values that THINK Hauora presents, please browse the current vacancies in the list at the left of the screen. If you have any questions or general enquiries please forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org.