The following Collaborative Clinical Pathways are currently part of the POAC programme.
Please note: These Pathways have not been reviewed or updated since June 2018 therefore users of these Pathways are urged to use clinical judgement to ensure best practice. In time these Pathways will be localised under the Whanganui & MidCentral Community HealthPathways programme.
In the interim, please select the relevent pathway below to open the interactive PDF:
- Acute Rehydration in Adults
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) – Management of Acute Exacerbations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Gastroenteritis in Children
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia – Treatment and Guidelines
If you do not have access to Whanganui & MidCentral Community HealthPathways, click here