THINK Hauora is seeking applications for a Senior Network Support Coordinator within the Network Support Team. This is a permanent position, 40 hours per week.
General practice centres are the core of our health system. They are busy and face many challenges. THINK Hauora’s Network Support team does just that; liaises with general practice teams to help with the myriad of day-to-day issues, as well as assist embed new initiatives and programmes of work.
This exciting role offers a varied, often time pressured work day and as such needs a person who enjoys a challenge and wants to make a difference.
We’d love to talk with you if you:
- Have previous senior experience working within a general practice team and have been responsible in key decision making
- Enjoys assisting the team to make a difference
- Can manage multiple tasks with different delivery times
- Enjoys working with multiple stakeholders
- Are an attention to detail person that likes to empower team members to work at the top of their licence.
To apply, send completed Application Documents & your CV to email@example.com where they will be automatically acknowledged.
Applications will be considered as they are received.