Lead the Network Development team to support Primary Healthcare (PHC) Providers to adopt change management programmes in a way that best suits the PHC Provider.
If you're interested in making a difference in the health system, look no further! The Network Development and Support team at THINK Hauora drives exciting change and technology initiatives to further transform and connect health and social services across our district.
We are looking for a remarkable applicant who thrives on change, delivering targeted customer service solutions and can ‘think outside the box’. We guarantee, no two days will be the same – but you will love this!
The Network Development Manager will work for THINK Hauora and its stakeholders to develop and utilise information to meet current and future strategic aims.
The purpose of this role is to lead a team to support Primary Health Care (PHC) Providers to adopt change management programmes in a way that best suit the PHC Provider.
This will require a mix of understanding digital health requirements, workflow co-design, negotiating & influencing change skills and strong project management experience.
To succeed in this role, you will be equipped with:
- Proven New Zealand healthcare system experience
- Experience implementing or involvement in change management projects
- Experience negotiating change whilst maintaining a positive working relationship
- Experience leading a high performing and focussed team
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience gently influencing others to achieve goals and a bold vision
- Confident and effective communication with the ability to build strong relationships and interact at all levels of an organisation
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with the ability to design, implement and monitor the effective delivery of plans and reports including timely reporting
- Self-motivation, accountability
- A sense of humour and a strong willingness to learn
- New Zealand Drivers Licence
To apply, please send your CV and job application form to: email@example.com where they will be automatically acknowledged.
If you are successfully recruited to the position you will be required to undergo a comprehensive safety check, including a New Zealand Police vetting process.
Applications close Wednesday, 22 April 2020