- Lead People, Lead Strategic Change, Drive Results
- Build the service capabilities of the Clinical Quality team
- Elevate your Clinical Management career with THINK Hauora
THINK Hauora (formerly known as Central PHO) is an aspirationally focussed, strategically connected network of health services across Palmerston North, Manawatu, Tararua, Horowhenua and Ōtaki communities. We work with general practices and community health service providers, and support core alliances with MidCentral District Health Board, Te Tihi o Ruahine and Raukawa Whānau Ora.
Our new 2019–2025 Strategy takes a broad view of health, acknowledging health is woven into all aspects of life. Grounded in primary health care provision, THINK Hauora aspires to ‘connect communities for wellbeing’. We are committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and ready to take action for equity.
THINK Hauora is now seeking to appoint a General Manager, Clinical Quality to support the Chief Executive (CE) to enact and achieve prioritised outcomes resulting from THINK Hauora’s strategic plan.
Reporting to the CE, the GM, Clinical Quality will work closely alongside the Director, Clinical Services and Director, Mental Health and Addiction Services to primarily lead, develop and drive THINK Hauora’s Clinical Quality work programme to implement the strategic plan and achieve clinical excellence and equity of outcomes.
The key areas of focus include (but not limited to):
- Strategic planning of Clinical Quality to achieve the organisations strategic direction, vision and values
- Leading the development and service delivery of the Clinical Quality team
- Bringing about strategic change, both from within and outside the organisation, to meet organisational goals
- Fostering and maintaining effective working relationships and coalitions within THINK Hauora and the wider health community
- Ensuring all clinical contract obligations are met and services are delivered accordingly
- Developing strategies to minimise and manage risk
- Operational performance and Quality Improvement
- Service reporting, analysis and interpretation of data for effective decision making
To be considered for this position you will be operating in a similar clinical position. Your toolbox will be packed with clinical experience & guidance, proven leadership experience, clinical service improvement and the ability to move, influence and negotiate confidently within the health sector.
You will naturally have proven reporting / analytical skills and the ability to prioritise and time manage your work programme to meet various demands. Furthermore, you will be courageous and confident in your decisions backed by your experience and have the ability to strategically plan, lead and make clinical service decisions to achieve clinical excellence and service delivery.
In return, THINK Hauora offers a commitment of valuing your skills and knowledge, providing ongoing professional development, competitive remuneration, and an opportunity to contribute to the quality and wellbeing outcomes for our community.
To apply, please forward your resume, cover letter and below Application Form in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 7 February 2020 at 9am