- Permanent, part time (32 hours/week)
- Central Palmerston North Location
- Manage the delivery of Acute Care Services
If you're interested in making a difference in the primary health system, look no further! The Clinical Quality team at THINK Hauora provides high quality primary health care services across the MidCentral District with a focus on, ‘Connecting Communities for Wellbeing’.
As such, we have an opportunity for an Acute Care Lead to join our Clinical Quality team. The role offers plenty of scope but most importantly an opportunity to provide clinical excellence to support the delivery of acute care services.
As Acute Team Lead, you will work across the Organisation with a clinical focus to create, implement and provide education to external providers to support the delivery of acute care services. The Acute Care Lead will act in the roles of a practitioner, educator, researcher, change agent and leader in the pursuit of clinical excellence to improve community wellbeing.
The primary focus of this role is to support the implementation of Acute Care Nursing including Primary Options of Acute Care Pathways (POAC) through working alongside our Primary Health Care Providers. It will also involve:
- The management of the implementation of the existing and new clinical pathways
- Liaising with general practice teams and secondary care providers to ensure seamless delivery of clinical pathways while identifying challenges and problem shooting
- Provide education and guidance for primary care clinicians
- Undertaking regular audit/reviews of service delivery and provide feedback to primary care providers to utilise for case review/learning opportunities
To be successful in this position you have:
- A current NZ Registration (APC) and relevant clinical experience
- The ability to co-ordinate clinical programmes within a community setting in partnership with providers
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with a variety of key partners
- A sense of humour
You will thrive on change and time management – because we guarantee, no two days in this role will be the same – but you will love this!
If this position is of interest please complete the THINK Hauora Application Form and send your CV to email@example.com
If you are successfully recruited to the position you will be required to undergo a comprehensive safety check, including a New Zealand Police Vetting process.
Applications close Monday, 18 November 2019 at 9am