- Fixed Term Contract (commencing September 2019 – July 2020)
- 36 hours per week (0.9 FTE)
- Located Horowhenua Health Centre, Levin
Central PHO (trading as THINK Hauora) have a vacancy for a Nurse specialising in Long Term Conditions to be located at Horowhenua Health Centre, Levin.
The position is varied and will see you applying your in-depth knowledge of long-term conditions to clients / family and whanau.
We are keen to speak with you if you have the following skills and experience:
- Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Experience in LTC - Diabetes, Respiratory, Cardiac and Cancer Support
- Innovative and practical
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Triage experience is desirable
- Computer proficient, Knowledge of MedTech 32
- Passionate about Primary Health Care
Please view the below Job Descripton for more information.
To apply please complete the below Application Form and send together with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Your application may not be received or considered if your application is not sent to the above recruitment vacancies email.