We are seeking Expressions of Interest for General Practitioners (GP’s) to work (part-time or full-time) within the heart of the Levin community.
About Horowhenua Health Centre:
Horowhenua Community Practice (HCP) is owned and operated by Central Primary Health Organisation (Central PHO). HCP is governed by the board of Central PHO. The day to day operations of this General Practice is led by a collaborative Management Team consisting of a Practice Manager, Clinical Nurse Lead and Administration Lead.
HCP is the largest general practice currently operating within the Horowhenua District and is also the site for the centralised After Hours Clinic for weekends and public holidays. HCP has three general practitioners and four nurse practitioners supported by a team of experienced nurses and administration / reception staff. HCP offers a wide range of services including those focusing on long term conditions.
HCP is co-located within the Horowhenua Health Centre along with several other service providers ranging from Pharmacy, District Nursing, Radiology, Community Mental Health, in patient ward (Star 4) and Maternity.
- Providing health care services to 6000 plus patients
- General medical / clinical care
- Normal business hours plus minimal after hours (as rostered)
Skills & Experience:
- Eligibility to live, work and practice in New Zealand.
- Current NZMC Registration
- Attractive salary depending on skills and experience
- Start as soon as possible
- Relocation costs will be considered within NZ
See the attached Job Description for key responsibilities and more information about the role.
Expressions of Interest should be sent to email@example.com with your updated resume.