Central PHO (Central Primary Health Organisation), is centrally located in Palmerston North. We are now seeking an experienced Physiotherapist(s) with an interest in working with patients with Respiratory related conditions. This position will see you practicing within the primary care setting throughout the Central PHO region and focusing on In Home Strength and Balance and Respiratory.
We are seeking a physiotherapist who:
- Can assist patients to manage problems related to asthma, COPD, interstitial lung diseases, bronchiectasis and breathing pattern disorders
- Can provide assessment and clinical expertise in the preventative field of strength and balance
- Is ready for a new challenge in the primary health care environment
- Can work autonomously and as part of a team
- Can support and encourage client self-management
- Can actively co-provide community based pulmonary rehabilitation
- Can assess and deliver other community programmes including In Home Strength and Balance.
Key Requirements include:
- New Zealand registered Physiotherapist, ideally with at least 2 years experience
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of the key physiotherapy assessment and management needs of patients with long-term respiratory conditions
- A keen interest in primary health care and community based service delivery
- A service provision focus that reflects the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and reducing inequity
- Resilience and the ability to thrive in an environment with a variety of demands and competing priorities
- A commitment to continuing professional development
We can offer you:
- An excellent opportunity to build on your primary health care portfolio
- Primary care multidisciplinary team support and alignment
- Support and commitment to professional development
- Reimbursement support for NZSP and APC
To apply, please download and complete the Application Form and Self Evaluation. Once completed send these, along with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: We require all three documents (CV, Application Form, Self Evaluation) to be completed to progress with your application.