A free course for people living with Long-Term Conditions
This self-management course is for people aged 18 years and older who have a Long-Term Condition or who lives with, cares for, or supports a person with a Long-Term Condition. Led by two trained facilitators and set in a friendly, group environment, the course consists of one 2½ hour session each week for six weeks. The interactive classes focus on developing effective self-management skills, including:
Courses are held across the region. Click here to view the Course Calendar
- Courses run from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm, please enquire for additional times.
- Refreshments and a healthy morning tea are provided.
- The accompanying text book is provided for use during the course.
- Participants who complete four or more sessions will receive a certificate.
- Participants can self-enrol or can be referred by an appropriate service provider.
What is My Health Myself (video)
Participants must be 18 years or older and have one or more Long-Term Conditions or live with, care for, or support someone with one or more Long Term Conditions
The PDF Enrolment form is available here
The PDF Referral form is available here
Or call us on (06) 354 9107 and choose 0 for general enquiries.
These courses are available thanks to the support of: